- At this time, all dancers/guests will wear masks into the building.
- Temperature scans will be taken upon entry.
- Sanitizing stations will be readily available.
- Dance floors are marked for spacing.
- Class sizes will be limited based on the room size it is held in.
- Dancer coat/bag room will be closed at this time. We ask that dancers only bring the essentials in with them (Dance shoes,
water bottle, sanitizer etc.) These items can be brought in the classroom with them.
- We ask that anyone who is feeling ill, or has recently been sick, please pause on coming into the building. In the event
that your child is feeling ill and has to miss class, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may take note for
- To assist in providing multiple classes to students at this time, our main waiting area will be closed to guests. However,
parents of younger students are welcome to come in with their children and assist with any shoe changes or anything else they may need at class time. We do ask that parents of dancers that are able
to come in alone, be dropped off at the front door at this time, as we try to limit the overall number of guests in the building at a time.
We thank our patrons for your patience and understanding at this